Monday 9 June 2014

Just a quick snap

I'm not really in the mood for writing a huge paragraph about a photo right now, so i'll just show one I picked up recently. It's a nice colour photo that has aged quite well, or at leased better than some of the stuff from the 40s and 50s (more to come on that). In the corner there appears to be one of those tacky painting that people put up to look sophisticated. Or, it could be a Vanguard in hiding. I wonder if this was taken as a special occasion, or if the photographer just decided it would be fun to get a few photos. Also, look at that hair.

P.S. Click the "300" tag to see all photos from this collection that I bought on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. I'll guess it's a photo of the newest member of the family to be added to the family album or sent to relatives.

    ReplyDelete