Sunday 15 June 2014

It's the best I can do

This photo may look like an ordinary snap, but the back has a different story.
Magaut 1 1/2 yrs                                                                  
 Lana   2 1/2 "                                                      
  Me 21 -                                                                
+don't call me a liar                                                                    
This isn't very good but right now its the best I can do
Theres an aura of sadness around this photo, you can see it in the way she poses. The kids look as if they dont have a care in the world. They have no idea what they will face. And for the most part, neither do we.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize the window design. This photo was taken inside a trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can see the resemblance now. By the way, I'm a huge fan of The new found photography. Keep up the amazing posts!

      Delete