Tuesday 25 March 2014

Just to tide you over..

The next post may be a little late so here are some other great found/vernacular photo blogs. First up is The new found photography: one of the best I have found. There are thousands upon thousands of photos there and some great commentary on them. Next up is Tattered and lost; vernacular photography. This blog has helped shape how I view found photos. Lastly, there is Old picture of the day, a daily blog which has weekly themes. All of them are great and I hope you all like them.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm sorry to have come to the party so late. I've added you to the list on my page so people will find you. I'll admit I made the list so I can keep track of all the sites I want to visit on a regular basis. Yours is now one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting me on there. You're blogs are great! I hope you enjoy.

      Delete
    2. Very much enjoying what you're doing.

      Delete